Product: Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
Price: $12.95 for 500 ml
Where to buy: Primal Kitchen
Ingredients: 100% Avocado Oil
Guarantee: 30-day money back guarantee. Try Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil today, and if you’re not completely satisfied with the results, just return it for a full refund minus shipping and handling—no questions asked.
My Rating: 10 out of 10
Why Avocado Oil Is Superior to Most Other Oils
Avocado oil is produced from the fruit (avocado) of the avocado tree. The avocado tree (Persea americana) is a tree that is native to South Central Mexico, and the Caribbean. It is classified as a member of the flowering plant family Lauraceae. Avocado (also known as alligator pear) refers to the tree’s fruit, which is botanically a large berry containing a single seed.
Oil is pressed from the fleshy pulp surrounding the avocado pit, this makes it one of the few edible oils that is not derived from a seed. The pulp of the avocado produces an oil full of healthy fats, including oleic acid and essential fatty acids.
Other oils like flaxseed oil and pumpkin seed oil are very nutrient dense, but these oils cannot be used for cooking. The awesome thing about avocado oil is that it’s not only a superfood oil that can be used in uncooked items like salads and dips, but it’s also highly recommended for cooking.
When using any oil for cooking, it is of the utmost importance to consider the smoke point (this is the temperature at which the oil starts to be visibly smoking in the pan) of the oil. Even a healthy oil like olive oil becomes unhealthy after reaching its smoke point. When an oil reach there smoke point, the structure of the oil begins to break down, nutrients are lost, flavor is changed and most dangerously, compounds can be created that are damaging to your health. Avocado oil’s high smoke point (400 degrees F) make it a top choice in your kitchen every day of the week.
Avocado Oil is the healthiest oil in the Planet
- Throughout history avocado oil has been renowned for it’s healing and regenerating properties
- Studies indicate that it prevents Diabetes, High Cholesterol, high triglyceride, and obesity
- Avocado Oil has received prescription drug status in France for it’s ability to reverse arthritis
Some of the Health Benefits of avocado oil are:
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Avocado oil is a very smart alternative when looking for natural way to lower blood pressure or to maintain a healthy blood pressure. The monounsaturated fats found in avocado oil can beneficially impact your blood pressure when used to replace saturated fat and trans fat in your diet.
- Improves Arthritis Symptoms: In France, ASU is an extract made from avocado and soybean oils, which has received prescription drug status as a treatment for knee and hip osteoarthritis. In Denmark, ASU is marketed as a food supplement for its anti-inflammatory effects and its ability to stimulate cartilage growth and repair. This is why I highly recommend that you add avocado oil to your arthritis diet
- Benefits Psoriasis & Other Skin Problems: In a 2001 study published in Dermatology, evidence was provided that a vitamin B12 cream containing avocado oil had considerable potential as a well-tolerated, long-term topical therapy for psoriasis. Psoriasis patients used the avocado oil cream for 12 weeks and showed consistent improvement throughout the study period. That avocado oil can play a vital role in a psoriasis diet especially since common treatments are often associated with a significant risk of undesirable side effects.
- Improve Heart Health & Lower Cholesterol: Avocado Oil is high in monounsaturated oleic acid content making it an extremely beneficial choice for lowering cholesterol and reducing the risks of coronary heart disease.
- Boosts Nutrient Absorption: Studies show that the addition of avocado oil to a meal can boost the absorption of carotenoids (health promoting antioxidants) in foods
Possible Side Effects of Avocado Oil
If you are allergic to avocado, then unfortunately you will have to avoid avocado oil for internal or external use. In addition, people with latex allergies can be allergic to avocado and avocado oil. Latex allergy is related to certain foods such as avocados, bananas, chestnuts, kiwis and passion fruit because these foods contain some of the same allergens found in latex. If you’re allergic to latex, then you have a greater chance of also being allergic to avocado oil, unfortunately!
In terms of interactions with other medications, avocado has been reported to decrease the effectiveness of warfarin. Warfarin, also known by the brand name Coumadin among others, is a blood thinner that is used to slow blood clotting. If you are taking any blood thinners, check with your doctor to discuss your internal intake of avocado oil.
What are the characteristics of Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil.
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil has nearly 70% monounsaturated oleic acid
- Boosts nutrient consumption. Avocado oil is packed with carotenoids and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Supports weight loss and maintenance. Avocado oil is high in monounsaturated fats therefore has a high satiety factor, which helps fill you up faster and longer, thereby curbing unnecessary snacking and high calorie intake
- High in vitamin E. Avocados are among the top five foods highest in vitamin E, and avocado oil retains this important vitamin.
- An antioxidant powerhouse. Vitamin E is just one of the protective antioxidants found in avocado oil. It also has vitamin K, vitamin C, folate, vitamins B5 and B6, and the master antioxidant glutathione, which boosts cellular energy and strengthens the immune system.
- It’s a skin saver. Avocado oil can reduce skin damage that results from ultraviolet light.
Based on the overwhelming facts I highly recommend that you stock up on Avocado oil as soon as possible for a more healthier and happier you.
I hope you enjoyed this review and if you have any questions about the Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil or want to leave your own personal review, leave a comment below.